Moroccan paper lanterns
Well well well, a lot of paper lanterns up on the blog now. And surely, this is not the last paper lantern template hehe. Lanterns are just to fun to make and to fancy to decorate your home with. Just be sure never ever place a real candle inside these, only ledlights!
How to make the paper lanterns
- Print the templates on cardstock paper (120-180 g). The paper needs to be thick otherwise the paper will bend, you want it to be straight.
- Cut out the template with scissors and use an x-acto knife to cut out all the small holes.
- Fold on the dotted lines, use a bone folder to make the edges real sharp and nice.
- Glue tissue paper or vellum paper over the openings.
- Glue the lantern together. All done!