This one is an oldie, but still a goldie : ) Ramadan suncatchers! Easy and fun craft to make during Ramadan and they look so pretty hanging in the window slowly turning. I have seen some use this template and tape the suncatchers directly on the window. Both ways looks great!
How to make Ramadan suncatchers
- Print the templates on regular copypaper
- Use it as a template and trace the shape on thick cardstock paper (150 g). Make two shapes of each on the cardstockpaper.
- Use tissuepaper to cover the windows
- Glue the two lanterns together, be sure the side where you glued the tissuepaper on is turned inwards.
- Punch a small hole in the top and hung with fishing line thread. The fishing line is really thin but very strong, the thread makes it look like the suncatchers are floating in the air.